Crowdfunding is a game changer…but we have to use it effectively.
And when used effectively, crowdfunding becomes a critical tool for making Black lives matter in America. It’s time to take matters into our own hands and stop waiting. I’ve identified three steps you can take to begin making Black Lives Matter. You can check it out for free here.
Crowdfunding is critical because one of the biggest justifications for racial disparity is access to resources. You’ve heard that excuse right? When it comes to schools, the solution is more resources. In quality healthcare, the cry is for more resources. When community services don’t serve, the complaint is that there aren’t enough resources.
There’s never enough resources, and resources seem to always be the solution to the problems we face. So, the question becomes: if resources are the solution and there’s never enough resources, how will anything get solved?
Crowdfunding Gives Us Leverage
Because of social media and connectivity, we have the potential to access greater capital than ever before. In this episode, I speak with America’s crowdfunding expert: Dr. Letita Wright. She’ll share her do’s and don’ts for organizing a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Want to know the biggest mistake that causes crowdfunding campaigns to fail?
- Learn the steps you need to implement in order to make your crowdfunding campaign successful.
- Gain insights on the opportunities presented by crowdfunding.
Listen to the show or watch us on YouTube.
After listening, what do you think? What questions do you still have? And how can you use crowdfunding as part of your strategy to harness & leverage your Black Power?
I want to hear from you so click the banner and join our private community!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Dr. Wright’s Crowdfunding Guidebook
- A Pug Named Fender – Hiphop Comic
- The E-Myth Mastery – by Michael Gerber
- The E-Myth Interview with Letitia Wright